No replies to this topic

GlasgowDave

GlasgowDave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Hi All,

I have a Sunlight Silver (22V) removable hardtop for sale. It fits the Mk3/Mk3.5/Mk3.75/NC models.

Much as I am a massive fan of convertible motoring, my Mk3 was a daily driver. Over the winter, the hardtop turned my MX-5 into a quiet, snug and dry coupe with a little extra headroom. It also served to protect the soft top from frost and snow. From a performance point of view, it adds a little more rigidity to the car. Come springtime, the hardtop came off and so i really had the best of both worlds.

The silver is a neutral colour that seems to work well with most car colours. I had mine with a Winning Blue car. But, of course, it can be painted to match the car.

I expect that this ad will receive more interest in the Autumn/Winter but I thought I'd put it up now and let it run.

I'm selling the top along with the fitting kit that attaches it to the car (Frankenstein bolts, striker plates, wiring), a lined storage bag and a folding stand with casters. You can tot up how much that is all worth on MX5 Parts (hint: it's silly money), but I'm willing to accept £550 for the lot.

Dave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users