bill119

bill119

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 10642 posts
  • LocationChessy

Current mood: Cynical

POPULAR

There's a Mk1 that parks at Morrisons so I always park next to it because it makes my car look like new.  He's brush painted it matt black, there isn't a single panel that lines up and the roof is covered in duct tape,  oh , and the inside is full of cans and take away cartons.  Just to make things worse I once heard him start it up and it makes an awful rattle/knocking noise. He always locks it up when he leaves it, I don't think I'd bother  and hope for the worst. I'd like to buy it of him and give it a Viking funeral.   :stomp:

• Ali5, Kev5, TracyB and 2 others like this

Kev5

Kev5

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 16174 posts
  • LocationNorth Devon

Current mood: None chosen

POPULAR

There's a Mk1 that parks at Morrisons so I always park next to it because it makes my car look like new.  He's brush painted it matt black, there isn't a single panel that lines up and the roof is covered in duct tape,  oh , and the inside is full of cans and take away cartons.  Just to make things worse I once heard him start it up and it makes an awful rattle/knocking noise. He always locks it up when he leaves it, I don't think I'd bother  and hope for the worst. I'd like to buy it of him and give it a Viking funeral.   :stomp:

I love your posts - you have a way with words, Bill!  :lol:  :thumbsup:

• bill119, Wrangler and Garffey like this

Garffey

Garffey

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 8770 posts
  • LocationCleckhuddersfax

Current mood: Fine

POPULAR

Yesterday...A roof up 'Ginger' Mk2 on the Huddersfield ring road, reg J5 something or other.

Very tidy I must say as I pulled up beside him in the Vitara....

Lights changed and he stalled..... :rolleyes:

The look on his face  :giggle:

• Kev5, TracyB and bill119 like this

Kev5

Kev5

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 16174 posts
  • LocationNorth Devon

Current mood: None chosen

POPULAR

Yesterday, on the A361 North Devon Link Road near Barnstaple, an Arctic White Mk4 ND and a Chaste White Mk1 NA, both oncoming and both gave big cheery waves!  :wave:

• MJL, Pat and Qu1ckn1ck like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users