13 replies to this topic

Michael Brownlow

Michael Brownlow

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 223 posts
  • LocationNorth Yorkshire

Current mood: None chosen
Having tried without success everywhere I can think of I have arrived at the conclusion Harvard floor mats are virtually impossible to obtain. I have however found a company called Hamilton classics who say they have made this mat before complete with Harvard embroidery.

They are expensive and before I take the plunge I have requested a swotch of the carpet, not sure why as I have never seen the mat apart from photos which look different from every angle!

Have any of you good people on here used them or had feedback from others about their work or can tell me if the mat is burnt orange or burgundy?

I suppose it’s a long shot but have you any originals in good nick at the top of the wardrobe!

Dewi RS

Dewi RS

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 12144 posts
  • LocationAlways in the doghouse

Current mood: Pensive

POPULAR

They'd be Burgundy at a guess, seeing as some of the other interior bits were: This might  help  http://www.mx5city.com/mazda-mk1

I had a complete blow by blow list of ALL the MX5 specs for every single version bit lost it along with a load of other MX5 resources when my computer monmentally crashed last year. I've tried finding it again but never have

• Ali5, Kev5 and Michael Brownlow like this

Ali5

Ali5

Unicorn finder

• Administrators
  • 10175 posts

Current mood: Lonely

POPULAR

Fingers crossed this works- something I’ve never tried from my phone.

Attached File  i61_doc-UK_1997_Harvard_Brochure.pdf   885.75KB   27 downloads
  • Kev5 likes this

Pat

Pat

Away with the fairies

• Administrators
  • 37679 posts

Current mood: Busy

POPULAR

This is the colour mats that mx5parts used to sell

looks the same as the seats to me

SI5599.jpg

• Ali5, Kev5 and Michael Brownlow like this

Rosko

Rosko

Rosko

• Premium Member
  • 3954 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Current mood: Lurking

POPULAR

Just a little voice from behind a Bush , go onto MX5 Buy And Sell on Faceslap and post a wanted for them , Look for Alan MaGookin he seems to have everything !!

• Ali5, Kev5 and Steveti like this

Steveti

Steveti

Aedificantium in viridi Apparatus

• Premium Member
  • 8796 posts
  • LocationTweasel town.

Current mood: Balanced

POPULAR

Just a little voice from behind a Bush.

Dewi been gardening again then? We know he likes to keep a tidy bush.

• Michael Brownlow likes this

Michael Brownlow

Michael Brownlow

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 223 posts

They'd be Burgundy at a guess, seeing as some of the other interior bits were: This might  help  http://www.mx5city.com/mazda-mk1

I had a complete blow by blow list of ALL the MX5 specs for every single version bit lost it along with a load of other MX5 resources when my computer monmentally crashed last year. I've tried finding it again but never have

Love that little montage, very helpful for a newbie like me.

Michael Brownlow

Michael Brownlow

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 223 posts

This is the colour mats that mx5parts used to sell

looks the same as the seats to me

attachicon.gifSI5599.jpg

I have seen this image before and it looks burnt to me. I have never seen them in the flesh as it were so I’m working blind. Sometimes orange, sometimes burgundy - it depends which image you look at.

Michael Brownlow

Michael Brownlow

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 223 posts

Just a little voice from behind a Bush , go onto MX5 Buy And Sell on Faceslap and post a wanted for them , Look for Alan MaGookin he seems to have everything !!

Faceslap??? Would that be Face?

Michael Brownlow

Michael Brownlow

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 223 posts

POPULAR

[quote name="Michael Brownlow" post="1346611" timestamp="1559323526"][quote name="Rosko" post="1346545" timestamp="1559287881"]Just a little voice from behind a Bush , go onto MX5 Buy And Sell on Faceslap and post a wanted for them , Look for Alan MaGookin he seems to have everything !![/quote]

Faceslap??? Would that be Face?[/quote]

[quote name="Rosko" post="1346545" timestamp="1559287881"]Just a little voice from behind a Bush , go onto MX5 Buy And Sell on Faceslap and post a wanted for them , Look for Alan MaGookin he seems to have everything !!

Faceslap??? Would that be Face
  • Rosko likes this

Michael Brownlow

Michael Brownlow

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 223 posts

POPULAR

[quote name="Michael Brownlow" post="1346613" timestamp="1559323551"][quote name="Michael Brownlow" post="1346611" timestamp="1559323526"][quote name="Rosko" post="1346545" timestamp="1559287881"]Just a little voice from behind a Bush , go onto MX5 Buy And Sell on Faceslap and post a wanted for them , Look for Alan MaGookin he seems to have everything !![/quote]

Faceslap??? Would that be Face?[/quote]

[quote name="Rosko" post="1346545" timestamp="1559287881"]Just a little voice from behind a Bush , go onto MX5 Buy And Sell on Faceslap and post a wanted for them , Look for Alan MaGookin he seems to have everything !!

Faceslap??? Would that be Facebook?
  • Rosko, Roddy and Steveti like this

Rosko

Rosko

Rosko

• Premium Member
  • 3954 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Current mood: Lurking

POPULAR

Certainly is , my Wife Philippaa and I created and run the page with some other friends ! :giggle:

• Steveti likes this

Dewi RS

Dewi RS

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 12144 posts
  • LocationAlways in the doghouse

Current mood: Pensive

Michael saw this - whilst looking for some bits for the Frog oddly enough - and thought of you.....   :)

https://www.ebay.co....0AAAOSwpsFc5CuI

Michael Brownlow

Michael Brownlow

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 223 posts

Michael saw this - whilst looking for some bits for the Frog oddly enough - and thought of you.....   :)

https://www.ebay.co....0AAAOSwpsFc5CuI

I have seen this on eBay but unbelievably the car still has its Queensborough Motors keyrings on both sets of keys. 10 out of ten for paying attention though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users