Having an issue with my mk3 2L NC steering wobble. Bought the car with the issue and plan on fixing it.
So far I have:
- Fitted new tires
- Balanced wheels (very straight and all balanced well)
- fitted new rear disc and pads (calipers were all free and okay)
- Fitted new disc and pads up front (had t free caliper sliders and siezed, now all 4 are free)
- Had wheel aligned on hunter system
- Checked tyres pressures they were 34psi from tyre shop, i dropped them to 28psi
Seems to come on around 70mph + .... it's better since I have done all this work but still there. Wheel bearings seem okay with no play also
Ps. Added a pic seen as I havent on here yet. Next job is to paint wheels dark grey... well after I sort the wheel wobble hah!
Edited by seaneylad, 02 February 2020 - 04:12 PM.