FS: 2016 Mazda MX-5 2.0L Sport Nav £12,000 - MX-5 Cars & MX-5 Parts For Sale / Wanted - mx5life.com

Photo

FS: 2016 Mazda MX-5 2.0L Sport Nav £12,000

for sale

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

jamesclark1991

jamesclark1991

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

FOR SALE is my Soul Red Mazda MX-5 2016 2.0L Sport Nav 2dr with 27,000 miles on the clock (at the time of listing). This is the top-spec model with heated tan leather seats, built in sat-nav, bluetooth, touch-dashboard screen, USB ports, cruise control, 6-speed gearbox, Mazda upgraded metal pedals, air-conditioning, heated rear window, electric windows, BOSE speaker system etc.

I am the second owner from new and car comes with its full service history. The only modifications are the smaller FM radio antenna, fresh floormats and upgraded Recaro model alloys. The car is MOT'd until January 2021 and is in excellent condition as shown in the photos.

£12,000 - Priced to sell, no silly offers please and I'm not looking for any trades. Any questions feel free to send me a message.

Photos available here - https://www.dropbox....ybA91OwGNa?dl=0

P.S. I'm new here so if I've missed any formatting rules etc please let me know :-)

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG02280.jpg

Edited by jamesclark1991, 19 April 2020 - 06:38 PM.

Pat

Pat

Away with the fairies

• Administrators
  • 38024 posts

Current mood: Busy

POPULAR

Can we have a price please :)

• Kev5, Steveti and jamesclark1991 like this

Kev5

Kev5

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 15981 posts
  • LocationNorth Devon

Current mood: None chosen

POPULAR

Hello, James - welcome to mx5life.com

Your car looks very nice.

As a Mk4 (ND) aficionado, I can that honestly say that at 27,000 the Mk4 will require a new set of rear suspension uprights (hub-carriers) at a cost (post warranty) of around £1,500. This is a well documented problem with the Mk4 and is a known weakness which manifests itself as a knocking noise from the rear end.

All Mk4 MX-5s are subject to this design/durability fault and Mazda UK have offered many goodwill payments to owners who have had to make this repair, even outside of the warranty period (including me and others on this site).

Your car, at that mileage, will require attention now or very soon, so the selling price must reflect this imminent repair.

Why not visit our new members page and introduce yourself to our unique and friendly forum  :)

Kev5

• Pat, badman, Roddy and 2 others like this

Garffey

Garffey

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 8573 posts
  • LocationCleckhuddersfax

Current mood: Fine

Sorry to hear you are selling James.....

The Mk4 is a fantastic car, perhaps with the exception of some of the weight saving cuts (I too have a Mk4 1.5)....and suspension bush issues.

And despite these love mine to bits.....

Have you got a replacement lined up ?

IanH

IanH

Turning into a Grumpy Old Git!

• Premium Member
  • 865 posts
  • LocationInverurie

Current mood: Amused

POPULAR

Hello, James - welcome to mx5life.com

Your car looks very nice.

As a Mk4 (ND) aficionado, I can that honestly say that at 27,000 the Mk4 will require a new set of rear suspension uprights (hub-carriers) at a cost (post warranty) of around £1,500. This is a well documented problem with the Mk4 and is a known weakness which manifests itself as a knocking noise from the rear end.

All Mk4 MX-5s are subject to this design/durability fault and Mazda UK have offered many goodwill payments to owners who have had to make this repair, even outside of the warranty period (including me and others on this site).

Your car, at that mileage, will require attention now or very soon, so the selling price must reflect this imminent repair.

Why not visit our new members page and introduce yourself to our unique and friendly forum  :)

Kev5

I’m wondering if the design/parts have been updated on the ND2... will have to do a bit of digging.

• Jono likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users