I've started cleaning up yet another bottom......... - Page 2 - MX5 & General Car Chat - mx5life.com

Photo

I've started cleaning up yet another bottom.........

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

David

David

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

POPULAR

My wife bought me it for my 50th birthday present 11 years ago. It was 4 years old with 20k on it and the original owner lived and worked in Belfast so I’m pretty sure it wasn’t used for commuting on a daily basis. I have over the years kept on top of the underside as best as possible as I’m a fussy bugger and it’s had several coats and top ups over my tenure. 

• Kev5, Qu1ckn1ck, boxerdog1 and 1 other like this

Dewi RS

Dewi RS

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 12276 posts
  • LocationAlways in the doghouse

Current mood: Pensive

POPULAR

Don't you just hate cars that have wheels that are clean and shiny on the inside!...... :giggle:  :eek:

Absolutely agree Chris - disgraceful if you ask me....  These people must have nothing better to do with their time  :rolleyes:  

AHS158.jpg

• Kev5, Qu1ckn1ck and boxerdog1 like this

Steveti

Steveti

Aedificantium in viridi Apparatus

• Premium Member
  • 9072 posts
  • LocationTweasel town.

Current mood: Balanced

POPULAR

Clean bottom.jpg

That's mine all done :roflmao:

• boxerdog1 likes this

boxerdog1

boxerdog1

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 3734 posts
  • LocationIllogan, West Cornwall.

Current mood: Devilish

POPULAR

Took advantage of the huge demand for VW T6 vans and sold the Transporter at cost to me inc. extras added  :) ..... now acquired a three year old 'something' with a bottom , albeit corrosion free , is not quite clean enough for my liking!   It's German so will keep under the radar here as they are not very popular to the membership  :bye:  

• MJL and Steveti like this

Steveti

Steveti

• Premium Member
  • 9072 posts
  • LocationTweasel town.

POPULAR

Took advantage of the huge demand for VW T6 vans and sold the Transporter at cost to me inc. extras added  :) ..... now acquired a three year old 'something' with a bottom , albeit corrosion free , is not quite clean enough for my liking!   It's German so will keep under the radar here as they are not very popular to the membership  :bye:  

Ach, away ye go Jim, it's the people and the craic we all come here for. Absolutely it's primarily an MX5 site but if it's got wheels and a powerplant we're always interested.
  • boxerdog1 likes this

Steveti

Steveti

• Premium Member
  • 9072 posts
  • LocationTweasel town.

POPULAR

Come on then Jim, spill...

• boxerdog1 likes this

MJL

MJL

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 11423 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Current mood: Happy

POPULAR

Remarkably considerate, BD!

• Qu1ckn1ck and boxerdog1 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users