Mk2.5 sunvisor screws. WANTED - MX-5 Cars & MX-5 Parts For Sale / Wanted - mx5life.com

Photo

Mk2.5 sunvisor screws. WANTED

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Steeee

Steeee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

POPULAR

I’m after the four screws that hold the sun visors on

For some reason the sun visors were in the boot of the car when I got it and the sun is sooooo low this morning
  • Ali5 likes this

Garffey

Garffey

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 9049 posts
  • LocationCleckhuddersfax

Current mood: Fine

Steeee....

Like these?

https://www.ebay.co....owAAOSwNixdn2kP

£8.00!!!!!!!! 

Roddy

Roddy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 21170 posts

Current mood: Fine

Steeee....

Like these?

£8.00!!!!!!!! 

I'm sure that mine were a bolt with a Torx head

bill119

bill119

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 11572 posts
  • LocationChez Vegas

Current mood: Cynical

POPULAR

Steeee....

Like these?

£8.00!!!!!!!! 

Blimey £8 for two rusty self tappers, I'm pretty sure most people would have a couple of those somewhere in the shed.

• Kev5, Steveti and Garffey like this

Ali5

Ali5

Unicorn finder

• Administrators
  • 10898 posts

Current mood: Devilish

POPULAR

Why would anyone take them off? The 2.5s have the best ones as they swivel upwards to stick out of the car when it’s blinding from above!
  • Kev5 likes this

bill119

bill119

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 11572 posts
  • LocationChez Vegas

POPULAR

I've removed my sun visors because when they are down they block my view and when they are up I cannot see the traffic lights or road signs I cannot find a good position to put them in. In the Summer time I find that I don't need them because the Sun is high in the sky and in the Winter I just have to wear sunglasses. I think it's just where my eye level is, although I'm average height I have short legs and a long body so I sit high in my seat. It's not just the Mazda I have the same problem in my Ford.

• Ali5, Pat, Kev5 and 1 other like this

Steeee

Steeee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

POPULAR

There are some real idiots in this world who knows why they do these things

Iv found some on mx5parts for 70p
  • Steveti and Garffey like this

Steveti

Steveti

Aedificantium in viridi Apparatus

• Premium Member
  • 9179 posts
  • LocationTweasel town.

Current mood: Balanced

POPULAR

I've removed my sun visors because when they are down they block my view and when they are up I cannot see the traffic lights or road signs I cannot find a good position to put them in. In the Summer time I find that I don't need them because the Sun is high in the sky and in the Winter I just have to wear sunglasses. I think it's just where my eye level is, although I'm average height I have short legs and a long body so I sit high in my seat. It's not just the Mazda I have the same problem in my Ford.

I was the same with my 2.5 Bill, my solution is and always has been a skip hat, always stops the sun from blinding me from abobe and saves sunburn on my thinning scalp.

• Ali5, Kev5 and bill119 like this

bill119

bill119

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 11572 posts
  • LocationChez Vegas

POPULAR

I was the same with my 2.5 Bill, my solution is and always has been a skip hat, always stops the sun from blinding me from abobe and saves sunburn on my thinning scalp.

Same here Steve, I just had to google skip hat I'm showing my age now.

• Kev5 and Steveti like this

Steveti

Steveti

Aedificantium in viridi Apparatus

• Premium Member
  • 9179 posts
  • LocationTweasel town.

Current mood: Balanced

POPULAR

Same here Steve, I just had to google skip hat I'm showing my age now.

Every day is and should be a schoolday Bill ;)

• Kev5 and bill119 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users