What I did today. (MX5 and Motoring) - Page 610 - MX5 & General Car Chat - mx5life.com

Photo

What I did today. (MX5 and Motoring)

• Please log in to reply
12193 replies to this topic

Pat

Pat

Away with the fairies

• Administrators
  • 37679 posts

Current mood: Busy

POPULAR

On Tuesday Flo passed her MOT   :skip:

• Ali5, Mark, Kev5 and 6 others like this

Steveti

Steveti

Aedificantium in viridi Apparatus

• Premium Member
  • 8796 posts
  • LocationTweasel town.

Current mood: Balanced

POPULAR

Good news Pat, always a relief when they pass.
  • Pat likes this

Kev5

Kev5

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 15821 posts
  • LocationNorth Devon

Current mood: None chosen

POPULAR

Great news, Pat  :skip:

• Pat and Rosko like this

Ali5

Ali5

Unicorn finder

• Administrators
  • 10175 posts

Current mood: Lonely

POPULAR

Well done Flo!
  • Pat likes this

Rosko

Rosko

Rosko

• Premium Member
  • 3954 posts
  • LocationSomerset

Current mood: Lurking

POPULAR

Brilliant news Pat , Things are on the up or us !! :D

• Ali5 and Pat like this

Garffey

Garffey

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 8361 posts
  • LocationCleckhuddersfax

Current mood: Fine

Looked out of the bedroom this morning window and noticed the front nearside tyre on the Vitara looked a bit low....

So, in between sleet/snow showers, got out my compressor and checked it, almost no air in it so blew it back up and reversed it a bit so I could look around the tyre.

Yup, found a nail in it :( ....thankfully well within the centre three-quarters, so thats a job for Sunday now as I'm not doing it on my day off!

Qu1ckn1ck

Qu1ckn1ck

Spending the kid's inheritance .............

• Premium Member
  • 33795 posts
  • LocationBaldock, North Herts

POPULAR

Congratulations Pat, well done Flo!    :)

• Pat likes this

badman

badman

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 27749 posts
  • LocationBaddly Manor

Current mood: Worried

POPULAR

Good one, Pat.
Hope Flo is getting out more than ST is at the moment.
  • Pat likes this

Garffey

Garffey

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • 8361 posts
  • LocationCleckhuddersfax

POPULAR

Up bright and early, to take the wheel off the Vitara got it repaired at the local surefix.

Then, once back on the car I took a trip to get some petrol, and a gallon extra in a can so I could wake the Firestorm (and the neighbours :giggle: ) from it's winter slumber!

Ooooohhh, the rumble of a big v-twin!  :inlove: .....Roll on April/May!

• Pat and Qu1ckn1ck like this

Qu1ckn1ck

Qu1ckn1ck

• Premium Member
  • 33795 posts

POPULAR

Did a tour of the local villages in the ND.   Since it was a dry sunny day grabbed the chance to give the Triumph GT6 a similar airing.

• Pat and badman like this

Roddy

Roddy

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 20805 posts

Prepped and painted the replacement bumper for the Renault.

Itchy-RS

Itchy-RS

Itchy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationEH16 6PH

POPULAR

Did a tour of the local villages in the ND.   Since it was a dry sunny day grabbed the chance to give the Triumph GT6 a similar airing.

Well done - which part of our island do you inhabit :) 
Wish I had that option - edinburgh toon cooncil whae is skint :confused:  :confused: - have spread so much salt recently the roads are white and it will take a flood of biblical proportions to wash it away  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 
I did see two Mk3s and a genuine e-type out this morning - either have a bloody good chassis washer handy or no respect for their cars  :(  :(

• Pat, badman, Qu1ckn1ck and 1 other like this

Qu1ckn1ck

Qu1ckn1ck

• Premium Member
  • 33795 posts

POPULAR

Wish I had that option - edinburgh toon cooncil whae is skint :confused:  :confused: - have spread so much salt recently the roads are white and it will take a flood of biblical proportions to wash it away  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 
I did see two Mk3s and a genuine e-type out this morning - either have a bloody good chassis washer handy or no respect for their cars  :(  :(

I be an inhabitant of sunny Hertfordshire.  Our roads were bone dry this morning but  the GT6 got a couple of nasty jolts, one from debris in the road and one from an enormous pothole.  Checked the wheels and tyres when I got home, no damage luckily but low pressure in all four having been garaged and unchecked for so long.

• Itchy-RS likes this

Itchy-RS

Itchy-RS

Itchy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationEH16 6PH

POPULAR

I be an inhabitant of sunny Hertfordshire.  Our roads were bone dry this morning but  the GT6 got a couple of nasty jolts, one from debris in the road and one from an enormous pothole.  Checked the wheels and tyres when I got home, no damage luckily but low pressure in all four having been garaged and unchecked for so long.

Ahh - the joys of the sunny frost free (usually) South - enjoy it - used to have relics in Welwyn garden City - no cause to pass that way now :-(

• Qu1ckn1ck likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users