Mazda MX5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2053 mx5 charlies angels edition for sale. 97000. 1600cc. Runs perfect. Car Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Cloud Tire Car Sky Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Automotive parking light Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Window Vehicle registration plate Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Window Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Cloud Tire Car Sky Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Automotive parking light Motd. Hardtop. Leather seats. Rear roll bar and windshield. Good condition. Obviously silver. Bought another car, so need to sell quick to right person! £1350

·
Advanced Member
2005 Arctic 1.8 ltr
13,543 Posts
That's the price they are asking on the sales pitches in my area and there would be a 3 month warranty, If I was to sell my 2005 Arctic with 72000 on the clock I would let it go for £800. The Mk 2.5 has got a bad press because some of them have dodgy chassis rails.

·
Spending the kid's inheritance .............
38,213 Posts
That's the price they are asking on the sales pitches in my area and there would be a 3 month warranty, If I was to sell my 2005 Arctic with 72000 on the clock I would let it go for £800. The Mk 2.5 has got a bad press because some of them have dodgy chassis rails.
Far too cheap Bill ! 😧

1 - 8 of 8 Posts