Mazda MX5 Forum banner

4'11" new Mazda owner

423 Views 12 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  FattsMX
Hello!
My name is Lizzie. I have been living in the UK for almost two years and never thought I'd driving or owning a car馃. And here I'm proud owner of a Mazda MX-5.
Don't know much about cars but I'll asking about seat modifications as well as pedals...I'm tiny馃ぃ
Any recommendations will be appreciated 馃憤
Reactions: 5
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Hi Lizzie22 a warm welcome to 'life' and MX-5 ownership 馃枑

we are a very friendly, knowledgeable bunch of fivers

any questions just ask 馃檪
Reactions: 2
Hi and welcome to "Life" Lizzie !
Hi Lizzie and welcome to the forum :)
Hi Lizzie and welcome to mx5life.com 馃檵鈥嶁檪锔
Hi Lizzie馃憢....Welcome to the UK, the 'Life' forum and of course the best car on earth in the Mazda Mx-5! 馃槈

We usually have people complaining they are too tall to fit in the Mx....
But as they say in Yorkshire 'They don't make diamonds as big as bricks!'馃榿
Anyway keep us updated how you get on and ask away if you can't find the answer to your questions in this little forum....

Enjoy!!....(y)
Reactions: 1
Hi Lizzie, a warm welcome to Life.and to the wonderful world of MX5 ownership & driving. I started my own MX5 journey back in 2004, still loving it.
Hi and welcome Lizzie.
My wife is around 5鈥 3鈥 (160cm I believe) and never had any issues in my early NC-1 (without seat height adjustment), due to some recent 鈥渓ssues鈥 she鈥檚 not had chance to drive my 鈥渘ew鈥 NC-3 which has seat adjustment but it can only be better.

How small are you.

Oops, just noticed thread title gives your height, 4鈥11鈥, I still wouldn鈥檛 think that鈥檚 too bad, my daughter had an NB and she鈥檚 only just about 5鈥
Hello!
My name is Lizzie. I have been living in the UK for almost two years and never thought I'd driving or owning a car馃. And here I'm proud owner of a Mazda MX-5.
Don't know much about cars but I'll asking about seat modifications as well as pedals...I'm tiny馃ぃ
Any recommendations will be appreciated 馃憤
Congratulations Lizzie- good choice of car! Where were you before the UK?
Congratulations Lizzie- good choice of car! Where were you before the UK?
Hi, I was in Cuba. I'm Cuban 馃槄
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Que bueno! Me imagino que tu MX5 ser谩 igual o mejor que un fotingo cubano!
Que bueno! Me imagino que tu MX5 ser谩 igual o mejor que un fotingo cubano!
Jajajaja... mejor por qu茅 es m铆o! Ya si va a durar tanto como los cubanos es otra historia 馃馃徎馃槄
Jajajaja... mejor por qu茅 es m铆o! Ya si va a durar tanto como los cubanos es otra historia 馃馃徎馃槄
Creo que toda la bencina en el mundo se va a acabar antes que mi MX5 se queda en pana !!
Enjoy!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts