Mazda MX5 Forum banner

Allen Millyard...

2K views 30 replies 7 participants last post by  kevinrpallett 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Now, chances are if you are into bikes you'll have heard of Allen Millyard.....

He's a chap who likes to 'make things', mainly motorbikes, and puts the stuff on Youtube he's worth checking out....If you haven't seen anything by him then have a look over his videos...

He built a Dodge viper V10 motorbike!

He makes singles into v-twins, twins into fours, fours into sixes....You get the picture!

#3 ·
Not into bikes much these days, but this stuff is phenomenal - thanks for that, Chris :thumbsup:
And all built in a shed smaller than mine Kev!....I must make better use of it! :hug:

#5 ·
Well one is aware of the Millyard as I am a fan of Henry Cole and he is one of his accomplices along with Sam Lovegrove, Guy (Skid) Willison. and Steve (Plummet Airways) Parrish

Just finished reading Steve Parrish's Autobiography - it was definitely a different time as they would never get away with what he and Bazza got up to these days!

I have also read Henry Coles Autobiography, and am rather envious of his Brough Superior.........(and I am not a Biker!)

#8 ·
Great videos! Many thanks, Chris. He is a very competent engineer.
Yes, quite Kevin....

And so relaxed he could read bedtime stories! :giggle: :giggle:

Reactions: kevinrpallett
#11 ·
Love his stuff Chris, he's a real character - not seen or heard of him for ages. He used to turn up at bike shows we went to, I miss my bikes. :(

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Fabulous stuff, Chris!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Have you seen this?...

I have never seen such an innovative, clever and brave 'shed engineer' as this guy!

I mean, 2 cylinders from a Pratt and Whitney Wasp aero engine!

I am in awe of this man!
Yes Kev, I have, as an engineering fitter (from my dark distant past) I sit mouth open watching the stuff he does.

He was 'spannering' on one of Henry Coles Tv shows the other day....that was nothing though compared to the 'Flying Millyard!'... :inlove: :giggle:

Runs it on Castrol R too!.....Haven't had a good 'sniff' of that stuff since my speedway watching days!!...

#22 ·
Alan is such a clever bugger!

I am in awe!

Chris, have you seen him with Henry Cole on the telly in 'Find It, Fix It, Flog It' ?

Channel 12 - QUEST :)
I have Kev, I like Allen as an Anti-dote to Henry 'chaos' Cole..... :giggle: :hug:

Reactions: kevinrpallett
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.