Mazda MX5 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, finally given in to untold pressure and filled in the application forms, managed to answer the quiz question correctly with a little help from my colour blind friends and here I am.
Got myself a five year old 2.0 Sport NC about five years ago so that would make it about ....... five years old this month.
Only mod is to replace the side repeaters with clear lens and silvered bulbs, no fried eggs for me anymore.
Enjoy going on drives with a few of the peoples in here especially around mid Wales, Hereford, Worcs, Cotswolds in fact anywhere but the West Midlands, (driving in built up areas isn't fun!) so maybe will meet up with more of you on a run coming to you soon.
Here is a pic of my little beauty otherwise known as Snowy

·
Premium Member
3,651 Posts
VERY WARM WELCOME CAP'N!

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Cap'n.
Stunning photo :nod:
:)
Thanks clix, was taken on my phone so am pleased it actually came out looking so good, very lucky to get such a great location and weather, have had the pic printed on a mug too and looks good on that.

Hi Dave, thanks for the warm welcome too.

·
Having fun topdown in my MX5
11,562 Posts
Hi Captain and welcome to the forum - good to see you on here :)

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
On Tour
11,634 Posts

Regularly led astray by Storm
Here, at a well-known welsh bend but on a road i think is slightly overrated tho fun nonetheless
Croeso, Captain :D

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Jo, another great picture thanks, spot the side repeaters pre upgrade, looks so much better with clear don't you know what :nod:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hiya angel how you doing, lovely pics by the way :thumbsup:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hiya Jobe, sorry for the late reply, am doing great - looking forard to meeting up on Sunday and seeing you and roxy :)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Hello captain and welcome to the life forum.:):wave:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.