Mazda MX5 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Spending the kid's inheritance .............
42,029 Posts
We have both had a Government email invite for another Covid Booster Jab. Spoke to our surgery and will wait for our personal invite via them.

·
Advanced Member
2005 Arctic 1.8 ltr
16,851 Posts
I had an invite last Saturday but Elaine wasn't eligible so we waited till she got her invite which came yesterday and when we tried to book they said they were full up and to try again in a couple of weeks, they could have made an appointment at a hub quite a few miles away but we decided to wait. We've got our flu jab booked for the 3rd Oct.

·
Premium Member
Skodaboy
17,964 Posts
My 'Autumn' covid booster is now booked for next Wednesday (21st) :)

I also have my annual flu jab for October 15th 💉

·
Aedificantium in viridi Apparatus
9,834 Posts
Awaiting my blue envelope with appointment, if they are as organised as last year, this should be both C19 and annual flu vac at the same time, perhaps even the shingles jab that is being promoted too.

·
Advanced Member
2005 Arctic 1.8 ltr
16,851 Posts
Finally managed to book our appointments for the 13th Oct. My first four jabs were very easy to book and they did them reasonably quick and very well organised but this time it's been a nightmare, I don't know why they've changed the system. It's taken 11 days from getting the email to getting an appointment and this time you have to listen to a very long stupid recorded message. I wish they could do ours at the Doctors at the same time as the Flu jab.

·
Spending the kid's inheritance .............
42,029 Posts
We have both had a Government email invite for another Covid Booster Jab. Spoke to our surgery and will wait for our personal invite via them.
Never did get the promised SMS regarding our Covid Booster but found out that the walk-in Flu Jab clinic at our surgery today was also doing Covid booster jabs at the same time. 600 people (A-M) attended this morning and probably a similar number (N-Z) this afternoon. All very chaotic but we managed to get both jabs done in under an hour.

·
Premium Member
Skodaboy
17,964 Posts
Hope you feel ok Nick

Brian wasn't too bad. but i felt a bit under the weather
I truly hope you'll feel better soon, Pat :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts