Mazda MX5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone on here created a buyer's guide for the site?

Would be beneficial if we could produce our own Buyers Guides for the Mk1, Mk2 and Mk3 models

If not, would anyone be willing to assist?

· Registered
265 Posts
I will have a go mate leave it with me for a while and I will set something up and PM you with draft......re MK3 models if owners could pm with faults they have had or niggles please PM them to me and I will include them

Reactions: mx5life

· Registered
265 Posts
You just knew I would fall for it !! please Pm with niggles for mk1 and mk 2 as well cheers rodders

Reactions: mx5life

· Registered
265 Posts
Okey doke send Pm of how you would expect it to look re a mk1 section mk2 mk3 etc

· Registered
69 Posts
Hello everyone

is there an area on the forum/website where the guides are. I am looking for the best I can get/afford Mk3 - 3.5, but would find it useful to have some pointers and or a bit of a crib sheet.

Tommo.

· Registered
69 Posts
If you start a new thread Tommo

asking for help and pointers

i am sure you will get a lot of advice :)
Think this is what I will do. I just didn't want to start threads when there may already be the same or very similar already started. I know this can upset people and I do not want to do that.

Thank you for your help, Pat.

Tommo.

· Away with the fairies
43,181 Posts
If you start a new thread Tommo

asking for help and pointers

i am sure you will get a lot of advice :)
Think this is what I will do. I just didn't want to start threads when there may already be the same or very similar already started. I know this can upset people and I do not want to do that.

Thank you for your help, Pat.

Tommo.
No problem

Any questions just start a new thread

we can always link you to another thread if one already exists :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.