Mazda MX5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

djrose007 - Dave Rose
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter borrowed the MX-5 for a fortnight while she was back in the UK attending a course. She brought the twins with her to stay with us so that was a huge bonus. 3 years old and a delight every moment, and making me laugh all the time.
They returned to Cyprus yesterday morning and I took a good look at the '5, covered in bird poo, looks like she's been driving in a field with the mud splashes! She was down in Portsmouth so the roads from Gloucester to Pompey are, in general, 'A' and 'B' roads.
Decided it was a lovely day for a car clean, especially after I'd seen Mark with his lovely clean Mk4, which is pretty much just around the corner.

BEFORE

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

DURING (bonnet is open, I always clean the engine compartment too)

Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light Vehicle Wheel

AFTER (Ahhhhhh, that's better)

Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle

And as a bonus, the twins (Isabella and Harriet) - I took them on a train as they had never been on a big train. The train was the GWR Gloucester to Paddington but we only went 2 stops (Stonehouse & Stroud) and back again.

Hair Head Smile Photograph Leg

Premium Member
Skodaboy
Beautiful, Dave !!

Car and kids !! 馃挅

Reactions: Pat and Steveti

Having fun topdown in my MX5
Good to see you today Dave, if only briefly, and good to see your MX5 getting a well deserved clean, hope you got to go for a top down drive afterwards.

I must confess that my MX5 was not all my own hard work on this occasion, having had a "courtesy wash" at the Mazda dealer when it was serviced last week

Reactions: Ali5

Having fun topdown in my MX5
Good to see you today Dave, if only briefly, and good to see your MX5 getting a well deserved clean, hope you got to go for a top down drive afterwards.

I must confess that my MX5 was not all my own hard work on this occasion, having had a "courtesy wash" at the Mazda dealer when it was serviced last week
P.S Enjoy your forthcoming trip to the USA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts