Mazda MX5 Forum banner
341 - 360 of 370 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Mk4 (ND) 1.5 SEL NAV Ceramic Metallic
17,024 Posts
Well, it's quite ugly for certain, but due to the driving dynamics and the engineering, the Civic Type R is still on my short list when I replace my MX-5 ND in the near(ish) future!

Reactions: MJL

·
Premium Member
17,024 Posts
Interesting! Thanks for that, Jono 🙂

·
Premium Member
11,640 Posts
Thank you, Jono.

21 thousand pound engine rebuild! 😥

Engine rebuilds cost more now than my cars!

Mind you in my day, engine rebuilds just cost a lot of time in the garage with 20 pounds worth of parts! 😆

·
Premium Member
17,024 Posts
Thank you, Jono.

21 thousand pound engine rebuild! 😥

Engine rebuilds cost more now than my cars!

Mind you in my day, engine rebuilds just cost a lot of time in the garage with 20 pounds worth of parts! 😆
I remember when a recon BMC A-Series 'Gold Seal' motor, with 12 months warranty, was £45.00 !!! and a 'Blue Flash' recon Ford 997cc motor (for an Anglia) was only £49.00 with a 12 month warranty !!! A single piston would cost more than that now !!!

Where has the time gone...?

·
Premium Member
11,640 Posts
Thank you, Jono.

You know I love the Lancia but four ads. in one break was more than my patience could stand!

It is a car as beautiful on the inside as the outside!

·
Premium Member
17,024 Posts
Harry's a busy boy! 😮

Reactions: MJL

·
Premium Member
17,024 Posts
Thank you once again for posting, Jono.

It was very interesting listening to (and watching) the exceptionally skilful metalwork guys - real artists of their trade - working on a difficult project.

I have never been a fan of the Porsche 911 though, not any of them. I actually hate the shape of the things. Just a personal viewpoint.

·
Premium Member
11,640 Posts
Thank you, Jono.

I wish I had turned the sound off for the Lancia clip because the body work was glorious but Harry has to keep commenting while the bodywork man was talking.

341 - 360 of 370 Posts