Skodaboy
17,631 Posts
Thank you, Jono.

It's a different world, isn't it...?

·
Premium Member
11,740 Posts
Thank you, Jono.

I must say that I was surprised to realise I hadn't watched the most popular films... until he got to the Landrover launch one! I did enjoy Harry's discomfort when he thought he was floating away! It brings out my schadenfreude!

·
Premium Member
Skodaboy
17,631 Posts
That was a really great clip!

Thank you, Jono.

Reactions: MJL

·
Premium Member
11,740 Posts
Thank you, Jono.
That was equal parts entertainment and annoyance... but it was also really good.
I know Harry feels he has to talk but he really shouldn't!
Let me say, I hate the colour! I'm not sure I was wedded to the blue - but it was the original colour... this is just tasteless hotrodding!
That the Lamborghini and the Jaguar can be compared is surprising. It is further proof of the quality of Jaguar's engineering and the experience of owners is proof of poor build quality.
Such a failure, it really was... well, you've read the book. The total failure of government, management and workers' unions to let people make cars.

·
Premium Member
10,220 Posts
Thank you but - sorry, Jono, not in the mood for trucks.
As much as I like the odd truck, nothing would get me to part with £170k (and probably upwards) on that....o_O

Reactions: MJL

·
Premium Member
11,740 Posts
Thank you, Jono.
I am so thankful I didn't't buy a Lancia Fulvia Zagato when they were affordable. It would obviously have bankrupted me!
Fascinating insights to how the bodies were made.
Great clip.

·
Premium Member
10,220 Posts
Thanks Jono....That engine and Box must be the size and weight of an Mx-5!....lol 😉

Reactions: Kev5
401 - 420 of 439 Posts