Mazda MX5 Forum banner
421 - 440 of 449 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,286 Posts
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:....Yep didn't waste anytime watching that!....😱

Reactions: MJL and Kev5

·
Premium Member
Skodaboy
17,676 Posts
That is a truly hideous car - on all levels! :eek: (n)

• Love
Reactions: MJL and Garffey

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
What on earth is going on in BMW's design department?? I thought the new shape M3 was bad enough, but this thing looks like some kid's toy or one of those Chinese knock-off cars. I assume some people will buy it, so maybe they'll be a cheap second hand bargain in a few years. That won't be me though!

·
Premium Member
Skodaboy
17,676 Posts
Well, unless I win the Premium Bond Jackpot I will never have £141,000 to spend on a car and even if, by some quirk of good fortune, I ever did, I would buy a Bentley---not a BMW.

I mean...141K...for a BMW! 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

·
Premium Member
Skodaboy
17,676 Posts
Thank you for these videos, Jono.

At £3,000,000+ that Chiron is so far removed from the reality of motoring for us plebeians that the video clip is simply "for entertainment purposes only" and not for wondering if or when we could ever have one!! 🤡

Reactions: MJL

·
Premium Member
Skodaboy
17,676 Posts
Thank you, Jono 🙂

The electric BMW video gets no comment from me, on the basis that I cannot find anything nice to say about that monstrous vehicle.

However, the second video was really interesting, with Harry motoring around lesser-known areas of Spain and I thought he did a good job on that one. I disliked his car, of course, but I dislike all Porkers---especially when they can only achieve between 11 and 13 mpg !!! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: Garffey

·
Premium Member
10,286 Posts
However, the second video was really interesting, with Harry motoring around lesser-known areas of Spain and I thought he did a good job on that one. I disliked his car, of course, but I dislike all Porkers---especially when they can only achieve between 11 and 13 mpg !!! 😱
Quite right Kev a cracking Video.... made even better, with the economical 'Porker' I thought....👍
I mean, can you imagine that 'some people' would prefer to do that trip in a Citroen 2CV?....:ROFLMAO:
Nah me neither!.....:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Kev5

·
Premium Member
Skodaboy
17,676 Posts
I'm not personally into 'bikes, but the video was interesting and different. Thanks for posting, Jono 😊

·
Premium Member
Skodaboy
17,676 Posts
Probably the best Range Rover to date, but at what a price!! 😱

• Wow
Reactions: Garffey
421 - 440 of 449 Posts