Mazda MX5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for accepting me.

I am a rugby fanatic, long time motorcycle enthusiast and now MX5 owner to boot. We bought a 2008 Niseko a month or so back and have been having fun in it. We are looking at long-term ownership of the car and, whilst it drives well and is in reasonable condition it will be a long-term project / hobby. I have a few jobs to get done in the short term - rust-proofing and a stiff clutch peddle for starters.

·
Spending the kid's inheritance .............
38,987 Posts
Hi and welcome to "Life" ! We have several biking enthusiasts on here who should be along shortly ! :)

·
Premium Member
2015 Mk4 (ND) 1.5 SEL NAV Ceramic Metallic
17,221 Posts
Hi MEM62, welcome to mx5life.com ... All of life is here! 😊

The Mk3 (NC1) 'Niseko' was a rather nice limited edition -- I always liked the optional 'Icy Blue' paint finish and dark brown leather trim.

Rust proofing is always a good idea for a 'keeper' and please do let us know what's causing the stiff clutch pedal, as it's not a particularly common fault with these cars 👍

·
Away with the fairies
41,321 Posts
Hi Mem62 a warm welcome to 'life' and mx5 ownership :)

Thank you for your great introduction (y)

we are a very friendly knowledgeable bunch of 5ers

any questions just ask :)

Enjoy :)

·
Aedificantium in viridi Apparatus
9,610 Posts
A warm welcome to Life, plenty folks on here with good solid knowledge of all things mechanical, electrical and of course MX5 - Mk1,Mk2,Mk3 & Mk4.

Ask away if you feel the need- no such thing as a daft question.

Reactions: Kev5

·
Unicorn finder
11,533 Posts
Welcome to the forum :) oh I too like the Niseko, and you don’t see so many of them around here these days!

·
Premium Member
9,917 Posts
Hi Mem!! 👋
Welcome to the Life madhouse ... Err sorry, forum I meant! :ROFLMAO:
I too have a history of 'two wheelers', and think the Mx is the nearest you can get to two wheels in the car world!
Don't be shy, and keep us updated with the trials and tribulations of Mx5 ownership!

Enjoy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts