Mazda MX5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Premium Member
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd be interested to learn of how you stumbled across and came to join mx5life.com? Was it through word of mouth, through an event, or via Google?

Thanks! :)

·
Unicorn finder
11,533 Posts
Clixy dude did a sneaky siggy on MX5.com, and I was nosey ;) and stayed, even though there were only 2 people to talk to, it was still better than .com ;) :giggle: Of course I missed all of the people on here, so we hatched a plan ;)

·
Having fun topdown in my MX5
11,616 Posts
Similar to Ali :). I saw a post from Clix on MX5.com, that mentioned his new venture, so I thought I would take a look, and I have been here ever since :) (joined as a member in February 2011)

Reactions: mx5life

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
I was member of the owners club for a few years (gave up on membership this month), had seen the forum come up a few times when typing 'mx5 forum' and also knew that Dan had become a member, then when I thought I had to sell mine joined as I wanted it to go to someone that would appreciate it rather than a random knobber.

·
Premium Member
2015 Mk4 (ND) 1.5 SEL NAV Ceramic Metallic
17,221 Posts
Blame Jot for me being here!! :giggle:

;)

Reactions: Ali5

·
On Tour
11,634 Posts
I'm glad Ali and Mark remember as i don't but i know i landed here about a day after Ali without even knowing she was already here until i started reading thru
Complete fluke
and the rest if history
- and i am one of the bearers of this site's web address on the OC in my signature -

Reactions: mx5life
1 - 20 of 226 Posts