Mazda MX5 Forum banner
181 - 200 of 226 Posts

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Was just innocently browsing mx5oc when all of a sudden a bag was placed over my head and I was abducted and dropped off here!
image.png.178928f4acbc5bac3e35586ef669ef

It was boxerdog that did it! :frantic: lol And loving the forum! :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,351 Posts
Sounds about right! They'e well dodgy those Boxerdogs ..... yer cannae trust 'em

·
Premium Member
2015 Mk4 (ND) 1.5 SEL NAV Ceramic Metallic
17,221 Posts
I wuz caught, beaten, thrashed, then tied up and beaten and thrashed again until I promised to join mx5life.com.

It was Jot who initially dragged me in. I could not refuse really, especially after the ''special treatment' (see above).

·
Unicorn finder
11,533 Posts
I wuz caught, beaten, thrashed, then tied up and beaten and thrashed again until I promised to join mx5life.com.

It was Jot who initially dragged me in. I could not refuse really, especially after the ''special treatment' (see above).
Giggle. You met her on a good day ;)

·
Premium Member
2015 Mk4 (ND) 1.5 SEL NAV Ceramic Metallic
17,221 Posts

Giggle. You met her on a good day ;)
:giggle:

·
Jeff Davies
2 Posts
Hi there and thank you for letting me join mx5life.com.
We have had a few MX5 's and were members when the MK3 come out in 2006 till we sold it in 2014 and we now have another one a nice MK2.5 Arctic so we thought we'd better join up again.
Always a fab site and a wealth of information and help always on hand to help.
Jeff and Debz

·
Spending the kid's inheritance .............
38,987 Posts
Hi there and thank you for letting me join mx5life.com.
We have had a few MX5 's and were members when the MK3 come out in 2006 till we sold it in 2014 and we now have another one a nice MK2.5 Arctic so we thought we'd better join up again.
Always a fab site and a wealth of information and help always on hand to help.
Jeff and Debz
The Mk2.5 Arctic, my favourite MX5 ! Welcome back to "Life" and MX5 ownership.

181 - 200 of 226 Posts