Mazda MX5 Forum banner
201 - 220 of 226 Posts

·
Having fun topdown in my MX5
11,616 Posts
Hi Jeff, I recognise that name :nod:. I remember when you had your grey Mark 3 at the same time as I had mine, although I now have a 25th Anniversary (I am sure you can work out who I am from this)

·
Premium Member
2015 Mk4 (ND) 1.5 SEL NAV Ceramic Metallic
17,221 Posts
Could I have a couple of stickers for TeeVee please, Pat?

I seem to have mislaid the two I had when I moved.

Many thanks,

Kev xx

Reactions: Pat and Ali5

·
Rosko
4,063 Posts
Hello this is Ross's wife missing her hubby so much, n I'm sure everyone misses his posts.
I seem to have just as much to do as before I lost Ross. I am trying to sell our MX5 which is v difficult It's so beautiful, but my knowledge is lacking. I know it's prof respray Ed, has a duck clutch no rust brum brum but it was Ross s pride n joy he loved it. It up sets me sitting there for many reasons. It's sad it was even cleaned n polished yet he was too ill to see it.
well Hope yr all ok when the Covid is over we will give Ross a send off. He's had a small one.
Please drop by Phil

·
Unicorn finder
11,533 Posts
Hello this is Ross's wife missing her hubby so much, n I'm sure everyone misses his posts.
I seem to have just as much to do as before I lost Ross. I am trying to sell our MX5 which is v difficult It's so beautiful, but my knowledge is lacking. I know it's prof respray Ed, has a duck clutch no rust brum brum but it was Ross s pride n joy he loved it. It up sets me sitting there for many reasons. It's sad it was even cleaned n polished yet he was too ill to see it.
well Hope yr all ok when the Covid is over we will give Ross a send off. He's had a small one.
Please drop by Phil
I've been thinking of him much today x take care Phillipa x

·
Premium Member
2015 Mk4 (ND) 1.5 SEL NAV Ceramic Metallic
17,221 Posts
You have our kindest thoughts and very best wishes as always, Phil.

I know how hard it is. Please try to stay positive.

Kev xx

·
Itchy
164 Posts
Please drop by Phil
Only knew him very briefly through here but will be sadly missed indeed.
Hope you don't mind I will raise a small glass of decent single malt to him tonight

Take care of yourself - even worse in these current times, hope you have someone close to look out for you . . .

Slanj !

201 - 220 of 226 Posts