Mazda MX5 Forum banner
1601 - 1606 of 1606 Posts

· Premium Member
10,755 Posts
Hub Nut reviews his 2CV and history....(Just for Kev!.. ;) ).

• Love
Reactions: Kev5

· Premium Member
Skodaboy
18,084 Posts
Ooh, thank you Sir! 😄

Reactions: Garffey

· Premium Member
Skodaboy
18,084 Posts
I'm sorry to say, Chris, that I truly enjoyed that 2CV clip from HubNut 😌

He really knows his Deux Chevaux doesn't he?

I know you hate the little contraptions and I can almost understand why, but I would have one in a heartbeat if I had space to keep it. Sadly, my current dwelling only has a two car drive and one of the spaces is occupied by our Volunteer Bureau Car Service vehicle, which I keep here at home.

One day, when I no longer require a large, powerful car, I might sell the 'Octagun' and buy a fully restored 'tin snail' and just have fun...

· Premium Member
Skodaboy
18,084 Posts
I'm sorry to say, Chris, that I truly enjoyed that 2CV clip from HubNut 😌

He really knows his Deux Chevaux doesn't he?

I know you hate the little contraptions and I can almost understand why, but I would have one in a heartbeat if I had space to keep it. Sadly, my current dwelling only has a two car drive and one of the spaces is occupied by our Volunteer Bureau Car Service vehicle, which I keep here at home.

One day, when I no longer require a large, powerful car, I might sell the 'Octagun' and buy a fully restored 'tin snail' and just have fun...

· Premium Member
Skodaboy
18,084 Posts
How did that /\ happen? 🙆‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: Garffey

· Premium Member
10,755 Posts
I know you hate the little contraptions and I can almost understand why, but I would have one in a heartbeat if I had space to keep it.
If a had need to transport sheep and eggs across a ploughed field then maybe I would...... 🤣 🤣
(NOT)....

• Haha
Reactions: Kev5
1601 - 1606 of 1606 Posts