Premium Member
Skodaboy
17,676 Posts
Thank you for that, Jono :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
Skodaboy
17,676 Posts
Thanks for that, Jono - I'm glad you're keeping this going. Good old-fashioned 'mechanicking' :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
Skodaboy
17,676 Posts
Thanks Jono - I'm glad you are running this series (pun intended!) on here again :thumbsup:

(Who got the pun...?)

·
Token Yank
23,941 Posts
When I replaced the springs in my Series II, I learned that the ones provided for the driver's side were slightly heavier duty than the passenger side; hence, mine are on the opposite side of the car from those in your country.

Reactions: Kev5

·
ex-TR7 owner
13,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
When I replaced the springs in my Series II, I learned that the ones provided for the driver's side were slightly heavier duty than the passenger side; hence, mine are on the opposite side of the car from those in your country.
Mine was originally a FFR Air Portable. Fitted For Radio. It had heavier duty springs to better resist the weight of the radio equipment fitted in the bed...and 24volt electrics. When it was all removed the ride could best be described as...firm.

·
Token Yank
23,941 Posts
The chassis on my Rover was rusted beyond reasonable repair. I was able to find a fine used one, from a salt free part of the US, o I did a frame over.

·
Premium Member
Skodaboy
17,676 Posts
Thank you, Jono - I am really into this - please keep 'em coming!

·
Premium Member
Skodaboy
17,676 Posts
The boy can weld very neatly! :thumbsup:

Thank you for posting, Jono.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts