Mazda MX5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

Premium Member
This is the 'Nevada' I had for 6 weeks....Dunno why, just didn't get on with it.

On the up side I got more for it than I paid for it!

Pex'd it for the 'Sport' below....The one that wrecked it's gearbox, and atracted me to Mx-5.com where I met many nice people.....Most of who are on here now!

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle

1.8 Sport...And the start of my dislike of JCT600! :unsure:

Car Vehicle Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate Hood

Attachments

Premium Member

Premium Member

KeithN
Well after some major work my cars back on the road big thanks to dad and his engineering talents
All 8 wish bones replace rear anti roll bars and sway bars front discs and pads exhaust from the cat back. Now got cobalt twin exhaust on car, new rear heat shield made by father as could not get mazda oem one .
Replace the replaced the axle structure UK brace on the rear replace the ball joint at the front
Fitted poly bushes on all wish bones and rear anti roll
The problem every nut and bolt had rusted away
The car is now sweet much faster and much better on fuel

Every fail and advisory removed from the mot
The car has a name now Nellie
Next job to underseal before winter

Token Yank
Well after some major work my cars back on the road big thanks to dad and his engineering talents
All 8 wish bones replace rear anti roll bars and sway bars front discs and pads exhaust from the cat back. Now got cobalt twin exhaust on car, new rear heat shield made by father as could not get mazda oem one .
Replace the replaced the axle structure UK brace on the rear replace the ball joint at the front
Good Show! Sounds like you saved one from the breaker!

Away with the fairies
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Brilliant news Keith :thumbsup:

Premium Member
Skodaboy
Great news, Keith and hats off to your Dad! He has saved your pride and joy! :thumbsup: :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts