Mazda MX5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm not exactly new here but just got a new (to me) 5 so thought it worth re-introducing.

I owned an MK-3 NC-1 2.0 Sport between 2006-2012 and used a different forum in those days, can't remember the name but think it's gone now, so know some of the members here.
Joined this forum a few years ago as I was thinking of getting back into a 5 but it never came about but I've eventually done it know.

Just bought a 2013 NC graphite edition, I'm intending to do a few mod's on it so will have a few queries I'm sure but won't actually be using the car until I've sold on my current daily driver so don't be surprised if I'm not too busy straight away.

Ultimately I'm considering a forced induction mod' but will probably start with brake and suspension tweaks first. Although my first focus will probably be changing the "last century" head unit.

Premium Member
Skodaboy
Hi GDC - you are very welcome! 馃槉

I always considered the 'Graphite' to be one of the nicest of the NC range (y)

Reactions: Garffey and Steveti

Aedificantium in viridi Apparatus
Ah, you never really left though.
Hotel California and all that 馃槈

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah, you never really left though.
Hotel California and all that 馃槈
Yeah, just checked out.

Really looking forward to having a play with the car, just need to offload my current daily driver, hopefully by end of January, then I can get it on to the road. Mind you given the weather we're having at the moment it's better off in the garage.
After that I need to get on and sell the Cobra, that is going to fund the serious modifications I'm planning to the 5. Intention is that the Mazda will do all that the Cobra does and can be used as a daily driver too.

Having fun topdown in my MX5
Hi GDC and welcome back :)

I was picturing your Sport Graphite in the blue and grey colour scheme, which I have seen a few of, but you can't beat red for a sports car

Premium Member
Welcome Back GD!... (y)
'Graphites' a nice motor...I had a new one in 2013 in the lovely blue....They came with a signed pencil drawing (I still have mine!)...
Enjoy!

Reactions: Steveti
1 - 10 of 10 Posts