Mazda MX5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Aedificantium in viridi Apparatus
9,834 Posts
Mazda mx-5 bbr 2007 2.0 roadster manual.
120,000 miles
Bose sound system
Full bbr conversion
Reply to post or message me privately for more info.
What's the spec of the car & when carried out, a guide price and rough location?
Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had the bbr conversion April 2016. Spec is as previously stated. Looking for £6500 for the car, slightly cheaper than other bbr’s on the market due to a few scuffs and a small dents on front driver side wheel arch.
If you are interested i can take some pictures and discuss coming to view it?

·
9,834 Posts
Had the bbr conversion April 2016. Spec is as previously stated. Looking for £6500 for the car, slightly cheaper than other bbr’s on the market due to a few scuffs and a small dents on front driver side wheel arch.
If you are interested i can take some pictures and discuss coming to view it?
Hi,
not for myself, as you can see in my signature I have an extensively modded '5 with BBR supplied kit but for others I think we would really need to know what conversion the car has had by BBR. They offer so many conversions from the 185 naturally aspirated right through to 300+ bhp forced induction and everything inbetween.

There is no spec given on your original post.

Thanks.

·
9,834 Posts
Hi,
not for myself, as you can see in my signature I have an extensively modded '5 with BBR supplied kit but for others I think we would really need to know what conversion the car has had by BBR. They offer so many conversions from the 185 naturally aspirated right through to 300+ bhp forced induction and everything inbetween.

There is no spec given on your original post.

Thanks.
Not chipped just dented with a few scratches
Much as I'm sure we want to see you make a sale of your car, the lack of a specification won't help with the process. No spec,no sale is usually the way it goes.

·
9,834 Posts
Thanks for that, hopefully you will get a sale, the 200 is a cracking NA conversion. Good luck (y)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts