Mazda MX5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the Neil Howard Stages Rally on Saturday, a great day out despite the overcast weather and the rain in the p.m. I like the Neil Howard Stages, it's always a great event but because of the nature of it - i.e they change the layout of the stages around as the day goes on - a few of the usual public access areas are roped off because the rally cars use bits of the infield. There was no access this year to Brittons or the woods leading through to Druids and the area opposite the pits on the start finish straight was also out of bounds.

In the evening they always have a firework display and bonfire seeing as the event always falls on or around bonfire night, so as the day goes on more and more people arrive with their kids which means that by mid afternoon all the half decent access areas for photo taking are heaving. It's at this point that I usually leave although it would have been nice to stay for the night stages and the fireworks, but i did that a few years ago and it took me over an hour to get out - and when you've been there since 8.30am it's very long and tiring day.

Anyway, here are few MX5 photos below that I took which I thought may be of interest here, nice to see the Paul Sheard crew out again, they attend the Neil Howard every year. If anyone wants to see the rest of the photos they can be found on my websidte here: Neil Howard Stages Nov 2021 - Dewi Sant

Premium Member
2015 Mk4 (ND) 1.5 SEL NAV Ceramic Metallic
Many thanks for sharing your photos here, Dave 馃槂

1 - 3 of 3 Posts