Mazda MX5 Forum banner

Non-MX5 Spotted

93K views 2K replies 67 participants last post by  Qu1ckn1ck 
Anybody been to London recently - one or two nice cars have been seen, (apparently, white is the new yellow :giggle: )

Cars spotted already this year (not by me) include a £1m Koenigsegg Agera R, a £1.2m Bugatti Veyron, £600,000 Maybach Xenatec and a £300,000 Mercedes SLS

Read about them here (pictures courtesy of the Daily Mail (sorry)

Some days we are confused,
Some days we need a change,
Some days we are not sure of ourselves,
Some days we do not know if we are coming or going...................
and from the mini era a similar beetle

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

I think it is owned by "the mad monk" in Christchurch NZ, (hopefully he wasn't in the catherdal when it collapsed in the recent quake as he used to preach his sermons about keeping women in the kitchen from there! (Before you ask, I do not agree with his views, - you need to let them out to meet you at the door with a beer when you get home from work!! :beer: :eek: :giggle: :?: )

Saw a very nice orange Dakar Land Rover Defender at my friends farm this morning:)

Twas covered in mud but still looked good.
It wasn't actually covered in mud Pat, that is how new Dakars leave the factory, they just don't look right in plain orange.
Have just seen the Defender replacement and the new 2 seater soft top Jaguar in the flesh, the Defender just doesn't look right, too much a hunky chunky hummer style beast rather than a practical work horse BUT.....
Bloody Hell the Jaguar is GORGEOUS, it is a really good looking sporty sleek car, the interior is fabulous, it looks like a Jaguar should, the XK to me is too big, and this should give the 911 a run for its money. I WANT ONE, I would even give up my MX5 and make Mrs H catch the bus to get one. Shame I couldn't get a photo of it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.