Mazda MX5 Forum banner
181 - 200 of 223 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,286 Posts
Utah looking good 🥰....Mustang getting close to firing, and 'Churchill' to keep me occupied...
Sometimes think the Chevette looks good too, the rest I don't have any interest.

Reactions: MJL

·
Premium Member
Skodaboy
17,676 Posts
I don't wish to sound unkind, but I simply cannot stop myself from nodding off with that monotonous, droning narrative 😴

·
Premium Member
11,745 Posts
I have just returned from Queensland where my mother's house has to be emptied (by my brother) and I was there with Graeme's nephew Rael looking after me and mother's oldest granddaughter looking after her. We turned every meal into a celebration with fine restaurants and wine and lots of laughter. I can't remember when I have enjoyed myself so much. She is on a 1500 km road trip in an Hyundai Palisade (because of her fall, she can't fly because of the bleed on her brain) with her youngest grandchild driving. I was so impressed by the young (40ish) people's energy.

I think the project Utah is looking like a villains batmobile and the rebuilding of the other Mk II to make it more solid was interesting.

Hooray! They are staying with the V12!

·
Premium Member
10,286 Posts
I have just returned from Queensland where my mother's house has to be emptied (by my brother) and I was there with Graeme's nephew Rael looking after me and mother's oldest granddaughter looking after her. We turned every meal into a celebration with fine restaurants and wine and lots of laughter. I can't remember when I have enjoyed myself so much. She is on a 1500 km road trip in an Hyundai Palisade (because of her fall, she can't fly because of the bleed on her brain) with her youngest grandchild driving. I was so impressed by the young (40ish) people's energy.

I think the project Utah is looking like a villains batmobile and the rebuilding of the other Mk II to make it more solid was interesting.

Hooray! They are staying with the V12!
Glad to hear Mums on the mend Martin.....(y)

And, as you rightly say almost as important that the E-type keeps the V-12! :D

Reactions: MJL and Kev5

·
Premium Member
11,745 Posts
Despite having the less eloquent brother, that was far ore interesting for being made uo of their experience and their processes and how they have changed.
Thank you, Jono.

·
Premium Member
10,286 Posts
So many Jaaaagggsss!... 🥰 ....Shame to see them carve up the LWB XJ, but it should make the E-type a bit more interesting!
Chevette looks Rapid, but would wear me out!.....Utah is gorgeous, and Churchill looking good.
Forget the rest! 😉

Reactions: MJL and Kev5

·
Premium Member
10,286 Posts
Retropower seems to have got rather busy!! o_O

181 - 200 of 223 Posts