Mazda MX5 Forum banner

Retropower

11K views 229 replies 8 participants last post by  Jono 
#1 ·
#133 ·
Utah sounds nice....and pleased to see a bit of progress on the Mustang......
Lost a bit of interest after them, although I like the paint job on the Chevette! :love:

#135 ·
Thank you once again for these clips, Jono. There is some really great stuff going on at Retropower.

However, am I alone in not even being able to look at that aberration they call "Morris"?

It is truly the stuff of nightmares! Who, in the name of God, thought that would be a good idea?

To me it is tantamount to taking The Crown Jewels and melting them down to make a wrist bracelet for a rap 'artist' innit??

There is no accounting for taste, but of course 'free expression' must always be allowed in modern society......the exception being that poor Morris Minor!! I wish I had the wherewithal to rescue that poor bastion of Britishness and return it to absolute originality, even down to it's underfloor brake master cylinder, it's 3-bearing A-Series motor and the famous BRRRRRRR BRRR BRRR BRRRRRRR BRRR BRRR BRRRRR exhaust resonance on the overrun!!

RIP, Morris...

#141 ·
Thank you, Jono.

I really enjoyed the news on Project Utah.

The story of the rear door handles really tickled my sense of humour: "Depends how fussy you are." That lack of professionalism just about sums up how I feel about the reproduction parts industry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.