Mazda MX5 Forum banner

Show us your 5

91K views 3K replies 120 participants last post by  ChrisR 
Where on my chariot?!?!?! Nope, but I have one for when I can do a lovely full clean. However that hasnt been yet this year :( I do have an old .com sticker........

Love it but what's going on with Eric ;)
If i was oil changing him, obviously one side would be higher, not the whole front end. The Mk3s didn't want to off road, they didn't realise how steep that was! I was looking at the sky! So when the security guard came in a hurry it was a challenge to do a quick get away! Poor Eric!

If I had parked my lowered Mark 3 where you parked Eric then I reckon I would have grounded it as I attempted to leave the grass and would have been captured by the enemy :ninja: :eek:
I think you are very correct. Don't worry i would have gone and smiled at the scary man whilst everyone else pushed you out! Did consider might have to go backwards! As it was slightly sideways!

I thought it was one of those SAS type you find hiding up Brecon- you don't see them until they are called in and the undergrowth moves. This one needs better camo though, as that tortoise does look a bit out of place......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.