Mazda MX5 Forum banner

Show us your 5

91K views 3K replies 120 participants last post by  ChrisR 
Reactions: safaristu
Ali - is that photo before or after the black estate car incident?

Would put a photo of mine up but you wouldn't be able to see the MX5 - just the castle :rolleyes:

Ali - that is a nice photo - I reckon it would look good on a calendar ;) :D

Deano - a nice looking Mark 1 you have got there :)

O for sure. Just need a pic of them on their own with no yellow thing knocking around. ;)
You missed your opportunity - you could have had a Worcestershire meet up on Saturday or Sunday when Eric was elsewhere

So you don't want me to do yours now then mark :(, phew! you nearly had them cleaned by me :) but i guess you will have to go down the list now. :giggle:
On the contrary - I am still waiting for you to come over and do mine :) (I will bring it to yours if it easier) but thought you weren't interested!!

I was embarrassed at how bad my Mark 3 looked next to Eric on Sunday morning, even though I had only washed it (but not polished it) on Friday :eek:

<<<<
Snowy and Storm - not looking quite as pristeen... well, certainly not Storm anyway
You cut off my Mark 3 which was next to yours in the line up :rolleyes:

Meguiars to be honest is better but people use what they like, used most brands so can make a good comparison. U should use a good shampoo really.
Apparently yellow coloured shampoo is good so a friend of mine told me ;)

Reactions: Jumpman23
Only the first place wins a voucher and SWM has taken first place in the last 2 issues :) - although Chris's photo was attributed to the wrong name last issue :(

I reckon you should submit as many photos as possible so we can get the hat trick next issue :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.