Mazda MX5 Forum banner

Show us your 5

91K views 3K replies 120 participants last post by  ChrisR 
You could have cleaned it before taking pictures, :cool: :cool: Sorry, only jealous.

Reactions: MX5_Owner
This is mine last saturday. My youngest son got married and wanted to do a "Wills & Kate" and drive away from the church in his dads car.

This is my car all ready for the off.

This is me and my elder son about to take the car to the wedding

This is my younger son with his new wife:inlove:

And another picture of the blushing bride:).

I think they beat you to it, best wishes to them anyway.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Hood Automotive design

Smile! it increases your MX5's face value
View attachment 3288
she's horribly dirty but hoping to get her washed in the next couple of days
and
think i need to re-attach as it's not sitting flush as i'd like
Jo, use BLACK tie wraps, i tried with clear ones and they stood out like a sore thumb, push your hand through the gap below the grill and feed the tie wrap through from the inside to the outside and then back through to the inside so that the head of the tie wrap is behind the grill, i used three, one as high as possible in the center below the number plate, and one each side as near to the outer clips as you can, with them being black you really can't see them.
I feel a lot more satisfied with it now because knowing how easily it's fitted ineffect very easy to lose or have stolen.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Plant
I've had this 5 two and a half years, it's changed a little and i'm running out of things to do!
Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Vehicle

Maybe it's time to get rid and start a new project.

Attachments

Is that an icon floor mat? Not sure about the spider though!!!!!
Welcome to life.

The 5 looks fantastic, love the red leather, but i still reserve judgment on the spider.

Hi Hamish.:wave: I heard there maybe a few local meets on, so hope to turn up to a few. You should hear mine before you see it, sounds like a Tie Fighter doing a fly by.:eek: DTB's need balancing still.
Tatton Park tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.