Mazda MX5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to create a thread to document the small maintenance, modifications and fun thing's i'm making and doing to my MX5 MK3 Sport.

Including installing an aux, painting calipers, repainting paint chips, waterproofing, footwell lighting and anything else! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First stop - installing an aux!

This was a really easy mod to do, though i was dubious about taking off the plastic panels, we installed an aux cable to the back of the stereo, ran it through to the glove box and it works wonderfully. My first ever mod to a vehicle!

I didn't purchase the cable so can't link but they're super easy to find. Then we looked at a few videos on youtube.

Simply remove the 2 side panels of the stereo, unscrew the 2 screws each side of the stereo, slide the stereo panel forward and install the white wire block to the back of the stereo - initially there if you had a 6 CD changer but works for the aux.

Car Vehicle Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I wanted to create a thread to document the small maintenance, modifications and fun thing's i'm making and doing to my MX5 MK3 Sport.

Including installing an aux, painting calipers, repainting paint chips, waterproofing, footwell lighting and anything else! :)
There is a members Car Diary section on forum which you may find useful for this purpose .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts