Mazda MX5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,161 Posts
Hi John, Pop over to the introductions thread and make yourself known. When we all know who we are talking to, you are much more likely to get some answers. We love pictures, so let us know a bit about yourself and your car. Welcome to our happy corner of the internet.

·
Spending the kid's inheritance .............
42,027 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,338 Posts
And here's another one 25 years (almost) later - about 1,500,000, 000.000,000,000,000.000,000,000,000.000,000,000,000.000,000,000,000.000,000,000,000.000,000,000,000.000,000 Yen when new and worth every pe ..... erm Yenny :)

20180925-134247-1.jpg

No prices as yet disclosed but you can now buy a factory restored NA direct from Mazda - so far one has been completed and delivered to the customer around last August

http://www.mazda.co.jp/carlife/restore

Roughly translated the "Message" reads:

This NA Roadster Restore business is based on our wish of NA fans' love and enthusiasm to continue riding NA Roadster for a long time "and" I would like to cultivate a culture that loves long-beloved cars "by November 2015 , Concrete examination for realization began. In resurrection of parts and consideration of continued production we have been longing for a long time, we have done our best to many suppliers, supported by suggestive advice from everyone at Roadster Shop in the restore trial, Thanks to the support of all of Japan's energy as energy, on December 13, 2017, it was sunny to start the business.

On the other hand, as a matter of reality, there are limitations on the target car and the restore menu, so there are many things that customers can not meet expectations. However, to customers who have been waiting for this long for the first time, we will try our utmost to make ourselves happy with what we can do now, so that we can nurture this project we have reached so far with our customers in the future I wish to work on it.

And also, like rest store work shops and museums of European premium makers, which are developed regions of restore culture, "I want to aim at that someday, together with those who love cars beyond the times, I would like to pursue the enjoyment of the life with the NA Roadster "in my heart and will continue to aim for the appearance of" Restore business in Mazda "in future.

Mazda Corporation Roadster Ambassador Yamamoto Osuhiro

I
So there you have it :)

Reactions: boxerdog1
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.