Mazda MX5 Forum banner
12761 - 12780 of 12789 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Mk4 (ND) 1.5 SEL NAV Ceramic Metallic
17,024 Posts
Took the ND in for it's M.O.T at 8.00am.....🤞
Good luck, Chris, although yours is fairly low mileage isn't it? Should sail through! 😃 👍

Do let us know how you got on mate 🙂

Reactions: Garffey

·
Premium Member
9,750 Posts
Yep....Still under 22,000 Kev....

'Sail through' that's what my mate said, ;)although am thinking the brakes may be due a little attention shortly....:unsure:

Reactions: TracyB and Kev5

·
Premium Member
9,750 Posts
Just checked it's status on-line....It's another pass. :love:
Thought their might be advisories for the front pads, but no, none of it!....
Should be good for it's next 2,000 miles (seems to be my yearly average miles at the moment).

·
Premium Member
2015 Mk4 (ND) 1.5 SEL NAV Ceramic Metallic
17,024 Posts
Just checked it's status on-line....It's another pass. :love:
Thought their might be advisories for the front pads, but no, none of it!....
Should be good for it's next 2,000 miles (seems to be my yearly average miles at the moment).
Great news, Chris! 😃

·
Premium Member
11,640 Posts
Thank you, Nick. They are good photographs.
I was amused by the driver who who had a TR7 drop head but felt the need to put a very significant roll bar in as well...

·
Spending the kid's inheritance .............
38,213 Posts
Thank you, Nick. They are good photographs.
I was amused by the driver who who had a TR7 drop head but felt the need to put a very significant roll bar in as well...
Not in the pics but several TR7's at Duxford had V8 conversions. There must be many more TR8s in existence now than were ever built by British Leyland. I must admit to originally having thoughts of fitting a Rover 3.5 V8 to my newly acquired MGB GT but if I keep taking the pills perhaps the obsession will fade away..

·
Spending the kid's inheritance .............
38,213 Posts
Took the MG round to Tony Solich for a detailed inspection underneath. Made a list of jobs to be done to bring steering, suspension and brakes up to high standard and compiled a list of the parts needed.
Have already found that many parts are out of stock. Presumably Covid has hit the supply chain from Turkey and China who remanufacture many classic MG parts.
Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle

·
Registered
344 Posts
Cleaned out drain on drivers side again after all of yesterday's rain and this came out this time - no wonder water wasn't going anywhere.,, (it was rolled up and I flattened it to see what it was - a bit of foil by look of it). Worried about the rust along that side - hopefully not too costly when it's MOT time later in the year

Road surface Asphalt Grey Tar Art

·
Token Yank
22,633 Posts
Got the MX5 back, all factory bushings have been replaced with urethane the car drives more precisely than it has ever. For the first time since I have owned the car, I feel one with it. It is the feeling that I got the first time in the NA.

12761 - 12780 of 12789 Posts